Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th January 2019, Sophia Gardens Stadium, Cardiff, Wales
Trainer: Stephen Rollnick (PhD)
This workshop will be of interest to people in diverse settings & circumstances where conversations about change are an everyday reality. It will include a basic overview of motivational interviewing (MI) and then turn to intermediate level practice and discussions. It will include:
- Overview of MI and its foundations in good practice in organisations, services, teams and educational settings.
- Review of key topics like core skills, change language and the four processes in change conversations (engage, focus, evoke and plan).
- Opportunity to practice skills
- Exploring of “hot topics” including:
- MI-consistent advice-giving
- Culture change in organisations
- Brief conversations about change and how our emotional state affects the progress and outcome of conversations
£350.00 (GBP ONLY) for 2 day workshop
Further details about the workshop here
Size : 165.332 Kb
Type : pdf